1. Usage: This site is owned and operated by Your Computer. You must be 18 years old or older to participate in this training. The terms of service (the "Terms of Service" or "TOS") apply to and govern your, and any authorized user of your account, use of this site. Your use of the Your Computer site signifies your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
2. Fulfillment/Delivery Policy:
All products are delivered digitally. Should you have any problems or questions getting digital delivery of your products.
Please contact customer support at the numbers below and we'll be happy to assist you.
3. Refunds:In order to obtain your refund from Your Computer, contact customer service by phone or email which is listed above. In order for your refund to be processed by us you must contact us within sixty (60) days of the original purchase date. Once our customer service representative has your refund request and purchase information, you will be issued a refund. Your refund will be credited back to your bank account, and may take up to 3-5 business days to show in your statement, depending upon the speed of the processing bank. You do not need to return anything for a refund. Refunds typically take 3 to 5 days to show in your account.
4. No Warranties: This website, products and education services are provided as is, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our company does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of this website, our products, services or written materials in the terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of this website, our products, education and webinar services are assumed by you.
5. Modifications: Your Computer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the site or this TOS, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to this TOS will be effective when posted. This product is absolutely not available for residents in the state of Utah or Oregon. We will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for anyone who circumvents the shopping cart system to purchase from Utah or Oregon. You agree to review this TOS periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this TOS are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. License: Only purchasers of the Your Computer are authorized to use the materials . Any unauthorized transfer, use, sharing, reproduction or distribution of any of these printed materials, website content, including books, audio cassette tapes, CD's or video's by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise is prohibited.
7. Earnings: Earnings: Your Computer cannot guarantee your future results
and/or success. Potential income examples on this website are for example purposes only. Additionally, Your Computer makes
absolutely no guarantees or warranties of generating any kind of income whatsoever. It is important to note this offer is absolutely NOT
a business opportunity or a business. Rather an educational platform where you can learn various skills about how to potentially
make some additional income online. As with anything, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, experience,
expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Bottom line is if you're not
satisfied and/or the program is not working for you then simply ask and receive a refund.
8. Errors: While Your Computer uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, validity, reliability of the information and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors and omissions (including, but not limited to, typographical, technical and any other errors) in the content of this Site.
9. Compliance with Laws: In conducting your training as a Your Computer member you must comply with all applicable national, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. You shall not violate any laws which apply to unfair competition or business practices. As it is impossible for Your Computer to monitor the activities of each and every person, and our affiliates and advertisers. Your Computer shall absolutely not be responsible for any action by you that violates any national, state or local laws.
10. No-Liability: Your Computer does not give any legal, tax, economic, or investment advice. Your Computer also disclaims all liability for the action or inaction taken or not taken as a direct result of communications from or to its agents, officers, and directors. All persons of the Your Computer, guests, and visitors are urged to perform their own due diligence investigations before entering into any type of transaction involving education. Each person should consult their own counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, and related matters.
11. Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, and venue for any action hereunder shall be Salt Lake City, Utah.
12. Limitation & Exclusion of Liability: These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company, and its suppliers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of any perceived profits, business interruption, loss of information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
13. DMCA Notice: DMCA Notice You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details): - an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interests - a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work - identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located - your address, telephone number, and email address - a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law - a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
14. Copyright Information: No portion of these materials may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of the publishers. International Copyright Laws protects all materials, which comprise this system, and evidence of duplication voids all warranties. Published under the Copyright Laws of the Library of Congress of the United States of America.
15. Website Content Information: We are not affiliated in any way with any news publication,
All trademarks on this web site whether
registered or not, are the property of their respective owners. The authors of this website are not
sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark
owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
This website is an advertorial. The term "advertorial" is a combination of "advertisement" and "editorial" written in an editorial format as independent news and/or a story, when in fact the advertisement may promote a particular product or interest. Advertorials take factual information and report it in an editorial format to allow the author, often a company to market its products, to enhance or explain certain elements to maintain the reader's interest. A familiar example is an airline's in-flight magazines that provide an editorial reports about travel destinations to which the airline flies.
As an advertorial, I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS PROGRAM, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. This page may receive compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site. This program is not a job but an educational opportunity that can help individuals learn how to earn money through their entrepreneurial efforts. Anyone who decides to buy any program about making money will not necessarily make money simply by purchasing the program. People who think "I bought these materials so I'm going to automatically make money" are wrong. As any type of education has so many variables, it is impossible to accurately state what you may expect to achieve. If you do what the individuals depicted did, you may generally expect to achieve a great education in the area of your choice, but you should not expect to earn any specific amount of money. Typical users of the starter materials that don't implement what they learn, generally make no money. Though the success of the depicted individual is true, his/her picture and name have been changed to protect their identity.
We are not affiliated in any way with CNN, USA Today, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, U.S. News or FOX News, and all such trademarks on this web site, whether registered or not, are the property of their respective owners. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trademarks or third-party registered trademark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services. We are merely mentioning there have been stories on these outlets pertaining to and/or featuring working from home.
This is a paid advertisement. This website is not affiliated with any newspaper publication or online news source. This website is compensated for clicks and/or referrals that result in sales of the products(s) featured on this website. For purposes of privacy, the creator of The Your Computer is using a pen name. This is for safety and privacy reasons because the Internet can be a crazy place. Be careful of anyone who claims that a pen name means you are hiding. They do this only because they want you to buy their product. To make matters worse, it's not even their product. It belongs to someone else. This story is based upon the real life adaptation of the parties involved and may have also been modified. The Company reserves the rights to the name and any uses of it as affiliated with the product. Any improper uses by unauthorized parties is strictly prohibited.